Dear valued clients and prospects,
KCM Environmental would like to inform you that we have recently added an Environmental Assessment Practitioner (EAP) and Environmental Control Officer (ECO) to our team of professionals.
Our EAP/ECO conducts the following:
• Environmental Impact Assessments i.e.
o Basic Assessments, and
o Scoping and Environmental Impact Reports
• Environmental Management Programmes
• Section 24(g) applications
• Water Use License Applications
• Environmental Screening and Feasibility Assessments
• Environmental Site Assessments
• Mining Permits
• Additional Permits i.e. DAFF, Heritage, etc.
• Maintenance Management Programmes
• Appointment and Management of Specialist Studies
• Environmental Compliance Monitoring (ECO services)
• Environmental Induction Training
Our EAP/ECO is currently registered with SACNASP. She has experience in over 30 environmental projects including Environmental Impact Assessments, Water Use Authorisations, Environmental Management Programmes, Mining Applications, Environmental Auditing and Environmental Screenings / Feasibility reporting. The EAP/ECO has worked on various projects for engineering companies such as MSA Engineers, GIBB and Ziyanda Consulting. She has also been involved in projects with the eThekwini Municipality, Department of Transport, eThekwini Water and Sanitation and various municipalities in KwaZulu-Natal.
We guarantee that all environmental services will be undertaken in strict accordance with the relevant Environmental Legislations. KCM Environmental will provide experienced handling and management of all aspects of the above-mentioned environmental services. We also have access to a variety of specialists to support the environmental services we undertake.
The KCM Team